Federal Timber Purchasers Committee
New Dates for the 2020 FTPC Meeting
November 16 – 19, 2020
Redding Holiday Inn and Convention Center
Due to the continued travel restrictions and social distancing measures that are currently in place, the decision to move the May 18th – 21st meeting to November 16th – 19th was made.
The Fall 2020 FTPC meeting will be held at the Redding Holiday Inn and Convention Center the week of November 16 – 19, 2020.
The tentative schedule for the Fall 2020 FTPC Meeting is:
Monday, November 16th – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Forest Service Pre-meeting (FS Attendees only)
Tuesday, November 17th – 7:45 am – 5:00 pm – Joint field trip, to include a visit to:
- The Sierra Pacific Window and Door Fabrication Plant in Red Bluff and the Sierra Pacific Co-Gen Biomass Powerplant in Anderson
- The Sierra Pacific Complex in Anderson, a presentation on the Carr Fire during lunch
- Visit to a sawmill
We will travel by bus and have lunch along the way. Details are still being worked out.Details are still being worked out
- Wednesday, November 18th, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – FS Pre-meeting
- Wednesday, November 18th, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – FTPC Pre-meeting
- Wednesday, November 18th, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Joint Reception
- Thursday, November 19th, 8:30 – 3:00 pm – FTPC Joint meeting with FS and BLM
We will be reserving a room block at the Redding Holiday Inn and Convention Center.
More information will follow as we finalize details for the meeting.
There are flights to Redding, but the recommended option is fly to Sacramento and rent a car from there. Redding is about 2.5 hours north of Sacramento on 1-5. Another option is to fly to Medford, OR and rent a car from there. Redding is about 2.5 hours south of Medford on 1-5.
Registration is now open for the Fall Meeting The registration fee for the meeting is $100 per person. Note, please register and pay at the same time. We are only accepting credit card payments for this conference. To pay, you must select Credit Card and then click through to the payment page. The registration deadline is October 16, 2020
You may also contact Hilary Bikowski with questions or to receive an offline version of this form.